Generic Clarinex 5mg
|24 pills - 22.88 EURO (0.95 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|48 pills - 43.93 EURO (0.92 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
|72 pills - 63.15 EURO (0.88 EURO/pill) ||Add to cart|
Clarinex is used for treating the symptoms of allergic conditions (eg, watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes, sneezing, hives). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Clarinex is an antihistamine.
Synonyms: Desloratine; Dloratin; Aerius; Alavert; Claritin; Desloratidine; Loratadine;
For large orders the Registered Mail shipping fee will be applied for each 100 pills.
For order more then 300 pills or bulk orders, please, contact [email protected] in order to have a special price.
Shipped from: EU
Out of stock
|Clarinex is used for:
Treating the symptoms of allergic conditions (eg, watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes, sneezing, hives). It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Clarinex is an antihistamine. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which reduces the symptoms of an allergic reaction.
Do NOT use Clarinex if:
• you are allergic to any ingredient in Clarinex or to loratadine
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Clarinex:
Some medical conditions may interact with Clarinex. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• if you have had a severe allergic reaction to loratadine
• if you have kidney or liver problems
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Clarinex. However, no specific interactions with Clarinex are known at this time. Ask your health care provider if Clarinex may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Clarinex:
Use Clarinex as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• Take Clarinex by mouth with or without food.
• If you miss a dose of Clarinex and you are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do NOT take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Clarinex .
Important safety information:
• Clarinex may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Clarinex with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
• Clarinex should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
• PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Clarinex while you are pregnant. Clarinex is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Clarinex.
Possible side effects of Clarinex:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
• Dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; fatigue; headache; indigestion; muscle pain; nausea; painful menstruation; sore throat; throat inflammation; tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); dark urine; fast or irregular heartbeat; pale stools; seizures; severe stomach pain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Proper storage of Clarinex:
Store Clarinex between 36 and 77 degrees F (2 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Avoid storage at above 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Clarinex out of the reach of children and away from pets.